love yourself in all aspects


   

We parted at the fork of a road.

There is a girl, she has a boyfriend of seven years, but finally they broken up. she didn't stop crying and missing her boyfriend every day.

The man meet a girlfriend soon after they part, they loved each other deeply, like glue and varnish, and passed before the girl. she only was swallowing the pain, because the girl love the boy, and she was putting more effort into retaining him, but he blow it.

Many says the girl was real foolish, but some how she can not help liking that man. There was people advise her to look for another man, but "i have not any energy to love other people" she said. so she was rooting in self-pity.

The girl love sweet food, she thinks only eat only strong love, she would like to while eating, the man would return one day. She thinks he just tired now, he would understand that there is not have any other people love him so much.

At last, the girl got fat in interacting with the image, and that man never came back. These man who pursued her ever no longer either. She realized that luckily she had said no to these man ever. She was a lovable girl, when she was slimmer.

The girl sobbed out her own misfortunes for every one she knows. Gradually, Soon after that they wanted nothing to do with her. So the girl started talking bad about her friends, "I took it for granted that we were good friends, but I get fat now, you dropped me" One day, she went out to take a walk, a dog rushed out to chase after her, scaring her almost out of her wits. She thinks about the dog was detested her fat also.

She started repeatedly these issues come down to her got fat the same mind as a poor people that comes all difficulties down to poor. She chanced on her ex-boyfriend, she even thought that the reason why her ex-boyfriend leaved her is because of she was putting on a little weight before. The world provides no respite for her, everything is crossed. Finally, she suffered from depression , which led to her suicide.

It is a sad end, we can say the girl is nothing but getting a little fat, why to return meeting take things too hard to want to commit suicide? The root cause of suicide is the girl game lacks love in heart.

Losing for love, eliminating for trust and lacking for sense of ownership, these can destroy a person even more completed than racial discrimination. The fat isn't the cause of the unhappiness, but is the low self-esteem and fear from the girl heart.

The less people love me, the more I love myself.

When a person truly understand the benefits of love himself, the more self-discipline he will become, the more extreme behavior he will be control. Love Yourself is not equal selfish, but a clear about What are my needs?

 I love myself, if I want to get slimmer, I will be exert great control over my eating habits.

I love myself, If I want to have a healthy body, I will be getting up to run early. when other people were sleeping, I've been running.

I love myself, after the breakup, I will be not cry not to be noisy, set aside some time for yourself. Do some thing you enjoy without feeling even a little guilty.

I love myself, I also love my friends, so I will share more good thing to them.

The better you know yourself—what it is you love, what inspires you, what you are made of—the happier you will be.


There’s another girl whose broken up with her boyfriend. The girl didn't cry or complain, but she spends much time (in) reading books, writing,learning. Several years time, the girl started her business. Finally, so many man was attracted to her.

So, how remarkable you are, it just depends on how much you like yourself. People that those love themselves always have high EQs as well. In fact, we can only love others authentically when we love ourselves.

May we all take that spirit home with us and do the woman of happiness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Interracial couples (white Men Who Love Black Women)

Black girls are MUCH better looking than white girls

How to find love between black women and white men?