Maternal Love Like Water


my mother

My mother is approaching 60, her head of white hair also many.Every time I come home, my mother stood in the doorway, the wind ruffed her hair. She see me all the time and say “you are get slimmer again”. So she always prepares so many nice dishes for me to eat.I was born in rural, rose from a poor family, but I haven’t been rough too much.

How deep mother love is!

I have been drafted outside since I graduated from university, she always concerns about her daughters. So she usually call me and ask “what did you eat? Whether eat meat or not? Do not forget eat nice food… ”

Every time I leave home, she can prepares a lot of things and wrap them up to let me take out. Thanksgiving has always been dedicated to my mother, to care, the best to me.

A while back, my brother-in-law went home to see them. one day, she and my father carried bamboo baskets on their backs, went to the mountains and picked many kiwi fruit through the dew. Before my brother-in-law leaving, she singed out most of all kiwi fruit and then let my brother-in-law take out for me and my sister.

During handing the package, my brother-in-law said “ mum, it would be enough”, but she still kept adding into the bag and kept saying “ they love to eat…”

When I was young, I was a selfish girl, but my mother still doted on me.

When the time come to leave, she always urges again and again “ don’t forget you umbrella.”

Even if I get fat, she still thinks that I am the beautiful one of all.

Whenever I meet with difficulties, although she can not help me, she always is the one of most anxious.

I always feel so warm, when I think about of my mother.

I hope my mother will be healthy and happy every day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Interracial couples (white Men Who Love Black Women)

Black girls are MUCH better looking than white girls

How to find love between black women and white men?